Tuesday, November 6, 2007

99 cent shipping @ familychristian.com

I was excited when I spotted the clearance items at FamilyChristian.com ... a few minutes later, I noticed that shipping is only $0.99! It ends soon, so click on over soon! I love their music section ... lots of Christmas CDs! The rule in my house is that from Thanksgiving on only Christmas music is played! :)

Here are a few great deals I found:

Laughter For The Woman's Soul - Special Edition
Regular Price: $6.99 Sale: $2.97
*out of stock online - enter your zip to find a store near you with it in stock

My Heart In His Hands Gift Set
Regular Price: $49.99 Sale: $25

Nature's Garden Note Cards - pk of 8 cards
Regular Price: $6.99 Sale: $3.50

From the Heart Bracelets - gold or sterling silver
Regular Price: $24.99 Sale: $12.50

Get Ready to Read: Letter Names - Hooked on Phonics
Regular Price: $64.99 Sale: $32.50

These are just a few items on clearance. Check them all out here.

No comments: