Tuesday, November 27, 2007

shop for the man in your life at fogdog.com

FogDog Sports
OK, the baby just went down for her nap so I can get some deals posted! Woooo Hoooo! You know you're cheering right now, right? har har

I don't know about you, but I have a hard time deciding what to get the hubby for Christmas. At least he's 'into' sports. I know I can't go wrong with one of his 'hobbies'. I noticed Fogdog has some great deals going on as of today so of course I'll share them with you .... I'm so nice, huh? ha! Just click on the above banner to enter their site.

Save 20% Off Any Single Item 7.24-7.29 at FogDog.com!
Great Deal Get 17% off your entire order (exclusions apply) Valid 11.1-11.30 only at FogDog.com!
Click Here for Free Shipping & Free Return Shipping on Footwear $19.99 and over Valid till 12.31 only at FogDog.com!
Get Free Shipping on Select Fitness Equipment from 11.1-12.31 at FogDog.com!
Get Free Shipping and Reduced Prices on Select Basketball Systems at FogDog.com!
Get Free Economy Shipping On Treadmills at FogDog.com!
Get Free Shipping on Bats & Gloves over $49 until 12.31.07 at FogDog.com!
Free Shipping & Free WheelBag with Select Purchase of Heelys Valid till 12.31 only at FogDog.com!

No comments: