Sunday, November 4, 2007

teach me your ways ...

If you've been visiting penniesinmypocket.net then you've learned tons of ways to save lots of $$$! I'm happy to teach you. :) Now you can thank all the teachers in your life with this great deal. . .

I found this darling bracelet from The Lakeside Collection for teachers for only $5.95! I don't have a need for this since the only 'teacher' my daughter has is me teaching her how to smile, laugh and blow raspberries, but I figured someone out there could use this! I have the same bracelet, but with different words on it and its very cute. I wear it all the time. I know for a fact that they are sold in stores for double the price. At $5.95 for the bracelet, you can afford to get all the teachers on your list this gift ... unless, of course, you have male teachers you're buying for. ;-)

By the way, I've purchased from this company before and have been quite happy with my orders. Some of the items come in plain cardboard boxes, but that's nothing a little gift wrap can't cure.

No comments: