Thursday, December 6, 2007

freebies with purchase . . .


Ooooo this is a FUN site with freebies!

If you're like me, a girly girl who loves makeup, you'll have fun shopping around at Beauty.com! The"Shop by Personality" option is just too cute. I think I have girls on my list in every category it offers.

I found lots of goodies that would make great stocking stuffers here: Gifts under $25 as well as some unique gifts for the hard to shop for man: The Art of Shaving products. I may get some of the shaving products for my husband. I've been trying to think of something different that he would like.

Ever since I saw this on Oprah's last "Favorite Things" show, I've been interested in it. I know my face could use it. Its not cheap, but you'll get free shipping with it. I think it would make a fabulous gift or a candidate for your wish list! Get Free Shipping on one of Oprah’s Favorites Things: Clarisonic Skin Care Brushes

And here are the freebies...
Free Goddess Gloss in Succulent Melon ($12 value) with any Beauty.com Purchase! Ends 12.31 or while supplies last!

Click to activate: Free philosophy gift set with $40 purchase on Beauty.com. Expires 12.31 or while supplies last!

Try before you buy! Get 3 free samples with every Beauty.com order.

UPDATE: Just found this ... more savings!!
$10 off $60 at Beauty.com! Expires 12.31

Have fun!

No comments: