Sunday, December 16, 2007

oooo la la ... pretty pretty!

I had a conversation today with one of my friends who is a HUGE fan of the Silver Jewelry Club.
I posted about SJC a while back. Well, this post is for her (and any other jewelry fans)....I may get her into trouble with this website! hehehe

InspiredSilver.com has a fabulous deal that ends this TUESDAY...so hurry up! The FINAL COUNTDOWN to Christmas has begun and InspiredSilver.com is offering all you last minute shoppers Free Earrings, Free Shipping & 25% off - At checkout, use code: Countdown

I should have never found this site!! I just may get myself in trouble, too! There are some seriously beautiful pieces ... the Eva Ring, Wynter's Five Band Ring and Pink Berry Pendant are just a few of the lovelies that I could add to the top of my list. :-)

Inspired Silver



No comments: