Wednesday, December 19, 2007

savings for last minute shoppers ...

drugstore.com, inc.


I'm here for you all you last minute shoppers! Heck, I'm here for myself since I'm in the same category. It does no good to get 90% of your shopping done by December 1st if you aren't going to get the last 10% before Christmas.

Drugstore.com (which offers a plethora of fabulous gifts from toys & games, beauty & jewerly to food & gormet items...they have all sorts of fun stuff) is offering Free 2-day shipping with $100 purchase! Expires 5pm EST 12.20.2007 Don't you love that? You can shop last minute and not have to pay for it! ;-) Also, don't forget to take advantage of this deal: $10 off $40 when you use PayPal at drugstore.com! Hurry, expires 12.21!

-----

If you haven't already... click here to view current and upcoming giveaways hosted by Pennies In My Pocket. Subscribe to receive updates.

No comments: