Friday, December 28, 2007

wow, is it friday already? amazon friday deals!

I can't believe how fast the week flew by! Aren't you glad I didn't forget to post Amazon's Friday deals??? :-) ... this is where you say, "yes, Melody...we are so happy you are posting the deals!" HA! Here are a few for you ...

If my feet were small enough, I'd squeeze them into these adorable little boots! Barbie Girls' Missy Lighted Boot now 49% off at $16.48!

Sooooooooooooooo cute!! Robeez Infant/Toddler Snowman Slip On or these Toddler Gingerbread Man Slip On both now $40% off at $18.90! If you don't have a baby, get them for someone who does or who is expecting....these are just way too cute!

The Pet SnuggleSafe Heatpad is back and now 55% off at $21.99! Keep those little furry friends of yours warm this winter!

I do love a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE deal!! Since this is sold in a set, you will get 2 free! You'll save 67% which is $100 off and only $49.99 for TWO sets, but by the time you get your 2nd set for free you'll then be saving $249.99! WooooHoooo! Ottoman Set

Time to clean up all the Christmas decorations. I know, sad. I've always wanted one of these to help keep my decorations more tidy. Snap N Stack 3-Layer Ornament Box with Dividers now 25% off at $14.99.

This makes me look forward to Spring! I love sun tea and having 3 friends to share it with! Daisy-Motif Pitcher and 4 Tumblers Set now 79% off at $14.99! Great housewarming gift or keep it for yourself!

If you have a use for it, this is a fabulous deal! Makita AN922 Round Head 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer now 71% off at $179.99!!! WOW!

If you have a resolution for 2008 to learn how to play the piano then this is a deal you don't want to pass up! Yamaha YPT310AD Portable Keyboard with Adapter now 64% off at $99.99!

Staying indoors this winter, but want to still be a part of the game? Have fun with this Foosball Game Table now 53% off at $279.99.

Need some motivation to stick to your weight loss resolution for 2008? Step on one this Health o Meter Professional Dial Scale ... that usually does it for me! ;-) It's now 41% off at $29.37.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the Robeez! Just bought a pair for my son a few weeks ago and paid much more.

The ottoman set is tempting, too. I really need a set. I could split the cost with my sister and we could both have a set for HALF the price of the sale price! GREAT DEAL!! Thanks for sharing all these great deals!
Jan