Wednesday, January 16, 2008

$15 instant savings on items you already use...

Just noticed on Amazon that you can save $15 today when you spend $59 or more on any combination of select houseohold brands that you already use:
Carbona - Cascade - Clorox - Dawn - Febreze - Glad - GladWare - Gonzo - Goo Gone - Magic American - Method - Mr. Clean - S.O.S - Swiffer - Whink

Just enter code CLEAN108 at checkout. Click HERE for more details and click on the brand's link to see all the products. Oh and I found Free Super Saver Shipping on all the items that I checked out! Woooohoooo

I say, stock up on these items and pocket the $15 and then go to a movies. Wait, can you still go to a movie for $15? Maybe a matinee? I'm sure there are plenty of things you could do with $15. Me, I'd buy diapers and some baby food. :-)

1 comment:

Nissa said...

Oooh.. that's a good deal! :) And I won't even get a lecture.. we need to buy those things anyway!