Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Get on the ball to get in shape...

Amazon is on the ball with helping everyone who has made the resolution to get in better shape in 2008. Well, how nice of them. You can save 25% or more on Exercise Balls & Accessories. I've used these before and was completely surprised by the workout it gave me. One great advantage to these exercise balls is that if you fall off the exercise wagon (who me? you? never, right?) then you'll have a nice fun ball for your kids to play with! teeehehe Hmmmmmm....I wonder what else you could do with these? Some may want to attach these to their garage walls so that they don't accidentally bump the wall when they are parking the car. Not that I would know anything about that. ;-)

Here are some other deals on fitness products:
Treadmills
Elliptical Trainers - my personal favorite
Exercise Bikes
Core & Abdominal Trainers
Step Machines
Yoga Gear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL so funny about using it as a bumper for your wall in the garage! I've left plenty of nice little dents in the garage myself.