Thursday, January 3, 2008

Handbags and Much More @ Smart Bargains...

The oh-so-lovely people at Smart Bargains just emailed me some of the fabulous deals happening at their site. Of course, the EXTRA 20% Off All Cole Haan Accessories & Shoes - Ends 1-5 caught my eye right away, but there are many more discounts to be seen.

If you're bed is feeling frumpy and needing a pick-me-up then take an EXTRA $30 Off 1000tc Sheet Sets, Now Just $69.98 - Ends 1-5 or an EXTRA 20% Off All Down Alternative Comforters & Blankets - Ends 1-6 My bed is crying for this, but it's not in my budget at the moment. I really do need to makeover my bedroom....it's tired!

Remember how I've been saying over and over how I need new cookware? Well, if you don't remember then you're just like my husband. Maybe he'll read this one: EXTRA 20% Off All Open Stock Cookware - Ends 1-6

I can't tell you how much I don't miss having to get all dressed up for work. If you have to, then here's a deal for ya: 2 for $150 Women's Suit Sale - Ends 1-6

And who could leave any store's site without checking on the clearance items? NEVER my readers!!! ;-) EXTRA 20% Off All Clearance - Ends 1-6

No comments: