Saturday, January 12, 2008

Healthy cookbooks for the kiddos ... on sale

While recently visiting a friend, I had the chance to try some cookies from Jessica Seinfeld's book, Deceptively Delicious: Simple Secrets to Get Your Kids Eating Good Food. When she told me they had spinach and other veggies in them, I wasn't expecting to absolutely LOVE it. The cookies were FABULOUS! I noticed that the cookbook is now 40% off for $14.97 and eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping on Amazon. I definitely want to grab it and find out how to make more healthy goodies! I'm tired of snacking on celery sticks and apples while trying to shed the rest of my baby weight. Who said this book was only for the kids?

Here are some other healthy kiddo cookbook deals I found while browsing around Amazon...
The Healthy Lunchbox now 20% off for $10.35 - eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.
Brown Bag Success: Making Healthy Lunches Your Kids Won't Trade now 20% off for $10.36 - eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.
The Sneaky Chef: Simple Strategies for Hiding Healthy Foods in Kids' Favorite Meals now 40% off for $10.77 - eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.
Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents: Wholesome Family Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less From Three Leading Child Nutrition Experts now 32% off for $10.85 - eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.
The Top 100 Recipes for a Healthy Lunchbox only $9.95 - eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping and the 4-for-3 promotion.
The Visual Guide: How To Make A Healthy Lunch For Kids now $19.95 - eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.
Kids' Healthy Lunchbox: Over 50 Delicious and Nutritious Recipes for Children of All Ages now 20% off for $10.36 - eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Wow is all I have to say... You are amazing!

You've been tagged! Come by and see what you have to do. (Only if you want to, of course!).

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I wanted that cookbook for Christmas, thanks Melody!

Amy said...

I love that cookbook! I love to look at it, I just haven't made anything out of it yet. Maybe soon.