Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Nursery Depot - 30% off & Free Shipping

Isn't this crib set so girly? The 'Isabella' by Glenna Jean is what I purchased for my little princess. Right now you can save $115.38 on it at Nursery Depot. Before you throw rocks at me for spending so much, just know that our little pumpkin took 9 years to get here and I had that many years of anticipation. (It's amazing what you can justify when shopping for a new baby.) Once I saw the set, I just 'had' to have it. Isn't it just oh-so-adorable though?

If you are shopping for the newest prince or princess in your family or for a loved one who is about to max out their house with baby stuff, then you must take advantage of 30% on 20,000+ baby nursery & kids room items. You'll also get FREE SHIPPING on all crib and kids' bedding orders over $99 for a limited time. They have a Low Price Guarantee, too!

1 comment:

Mari said...

That set is just beautiful and I think after waiting for 9 years you needed it!