Thursday, January 3, 2008

One for my husband...

I love my husband. He's truly the most supportive, loving, caring man on the planet. Well, he got all excited about a 'find' on Amazon and told me I should post it. I have absolutely no use for it, but I know many out there download music all the time...I live under a rock when it comes to iPods, MP3s and all that fun stuff. Right now you can get
Bestsellers in MP3 Downloads for $0.89!

Sad thing is, I looked over the songs and couldn't tell you who 85% of the artists were! I'm old now, huh? lol

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is a great deal.

I don't know what I did before my iPod, but you should definitely get one of those. It makes chores go so much faster and you can say to your children, "Sorry, mommy can't hear you! Go away!"

:)

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Hahahhaa I love it! That is hilarious, Amy! Maybe I could borrow my hubby's and then rock around the house! :)

~melody~