Wednesday, January 2, 2008

This makes my day!!

Jackie over at Adventures of a Twenty Something Mother just named Pennies In My Pocket as her first "Places You Should Know" blog! I feel completely honored! Can you tell I'm blushing?? Thank you for making my day....no, make that year, Jackie!! What a way to start 2008!

Now, go visit her and say hi. ;-)

Oh and by the way, Revka from RS Designs designed her swanky blog, too! I immediately contacted Revka the second I found out she did Jackie's blog. Don't you want a fancy schmancy blog? If so, enter the Pennies In My Pocket GIVEAWAY for a customized blog design! You have until January 31st to enter. What, you don't have a blog??? Well, that's OK! If you win, you'll have a fabulous new blog to start off with!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! Congrats! You really are doing a wonderful job...I'm addicted to your site!
Myra

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, Melody! You have a great site, and it's nice when people take notice.

Thanks for the link to RS Designs, too. :)
Revka

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful site! I come here every day to see what you're finding!