Saturday, February 16, 2008

Shop before you nap...

So, we thought we'd get up early this morning and grab some breakfast with my hubby's parents. I'm ready for bed now! It's amazing how much energy it takes to get out of the house with a 9 month old, then make it through a meal without her realizing she's not at home with all her toys and then lug everything back home (diaper bag, highchair liner, toys, car seat, etc..) I'm so ready for a nap now! lol

Before I rest my eyes I thought I'd post some deals. Here's what I found...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Cherry Blossom set is beautiful! I wouldn't want to put food on it, it's that pretty! ;)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I like corel...

Unknown said...

I love those plates! If only I didn't just buy two new sets :x

OHmommy said...

Oh my... I remember those days. Lugging around a HUGE diaper bag full of familar toys. My 3rd... has no toys in my bag. None. Oh... there is another idea for a post. THANKS!

Mississippi Songbird said...

Oh, That cherry blossom dinnerware is gorgeous!.. I ust happened upon your blog through patti cake.I really like it alot. I'll be back.. Have a terrific weekend..

Rocks said...

cool blog..love it! will link you up on my list. :) thank you for visiting my site. Haven't had the time to do the balloon column yet but will post pics as asoon as I'm done with it. :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

That dinner IS awesome! Again, impressed with your finds.

Amy said...

Hang in there! You will get through this- the diaper bag does get lighter. Oh, and the day you start carrying a purse again, I bet you are going to have the best purse deals in the world :) It is such a freeing time :)

Anonymous said...

Picked up two gift cert's for two dinners. Thanks!!!

Kellan said...

You always have the greatest deals - how do you have time to search and link all those great links?

Hope you had a good day - see you soon. kellan

Kat said...

Those plates are gorgeous!

Mom said...

Melody!

Check out my new layout thanks to you!!!!

Rhonda said...

You are my featured Blog of Worth today. Check it out.