Monday, February 11, 2008

Smart deals @ Smart Bargains ...

OK, getting back into the swing of things after my fun and busy week last week. Aren't you so glad? hehehe This is where you say, "Yes, we are SO glad!" -- thanks! ;-)

Here are few deals roaming the halls at Smart Bargains. If I were in the 'work place' right now, I'd snatch up the suit bargain!
$79.98 Women's Suit Sale! Ends 2-12

My husband is in major need for a new suit so I'll be forwarding this one on to him...
2 Men's Suits for $299! Ends 2-12

Oh and why the heck not forward this one to him while I'm at it? hahaha
Last Day to Save: Extra 20% off all Jewelry & Watches! Ends 2-11

Because 600 TC is yummy!
Luxury Sheets on Sale - 600TC Egyptian Cotton Sheets w Cases - Just $49.98

1 comment:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I think I need to start sending these types of hints to my husband! :)