Monday, February 25, 2008

Throw a FABULOUS party for 70% OFF (or more) from Amazon!

So, I felt like window shopping Amazon's Amazing 70% OFF or MORE sale today. I noticed tons of goodies and many would be fabulous for throwing parties!! I cannot wait to have tons of get-togethers in the new house...

Oh-so-pretty and a fabulous way to dress up the table for special occasions or would make a great gift!! Pinzon Rumba 12-1/2-Inch Charger/Serving Plate, Set of 2 now 88% off for $8.93 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

Ooooh these would be gorgeous with the chargers! Pinzon Rumba White Wine Glass, Set of 6 now 84% off for $83.52 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

To go with the Wine Glasses ... Pinzon Rumba Highball Glass, Set of 4 now 85% off for $8.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

WOW, now this is a great deal! I need around 3 or 4, but not until we're all moved in to the new casa...can't wait for the parties I'm going to throw! Tuxton 5.5-Quart Stainless Steel Rectangular Chafer now 75% off for $29.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Gorgeous way to fondue ... Tuxton 24-Piece Stainless Steel Fondue Set now 74% off for $24.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

Six beautiful serving bowls! Serve up the yummies in style ... Clear Crystal 4-3/4-Inch Medium Square Serving Bowls, Set of 6 now 77% off for $17.58 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

OK, that's all I have time for right now...the baby is waking from her nap. Here is everying in the 70% OFF or MORE sale. When you get there, see the left side for specific categories. I'd list them, but a baby wouldn't be happy about that right now. ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been coming to your site for a while now, but never have left a comment. I just had to today!

My husband and I were talking about how we needed to stock up on glasses and wine glasses for our wet bar. The wet bar has been empty for two years (since we moved into the house) and every time we have guests over I think to myself how I need glasses!

I just bought up a ton! I can't believe these prices! Thanks so much for posting it! Now I'm wanting the chafing dish or 2 or 3!

Thanks again for posting all the great deals you find!

Anonymous said...

I want an invite to your parties! Sounds like you know how to entertain in style. :)

Amy said...

Can I come over? I promise to bring a dish!! :) Great finds!

Mississippi Songbird said...

Sounds like you have some good parties!.. Thanks for the links.. I enjoy your blog..

Melodrama Mama said...

I may have to get that fundue set!

Anonymous said...

Я считаю, сколько Вы допускаете ошибку. Давайте обсудим. [url=http://tutledy.ru/sovmestimost-s-muzhchinoy/91-sovmestimost-muzhchiny-i-zhenshchiny.html]совместимость мужчины и женщины[/url]