Saturday, February 2, 2008

~*~WINNER~*~ Set of 10 Gift Bags from PennylanePaper.com

I'm happy to annouce the randomly selected winner for the set of 10 gift bags from PennylanePaper.com and jealous that I can't enter these contests myself! Multiple entries were removed from the contest. There is another contest still going on for a $50 gift card from Quote The Walls so if you haven't already, go enter it. Click on the nifty Giveaways link on the top toolbar.

~*~PLEASE NOTICE~*~
The winner will have until Monday, Feb 4, 2008 11:59pm PST (I'm extending this by a day since I wasn't able to post the winner until later in the day) to claim the prize by emailing his/her full name. I will contact the winner via email and/or blog comment if such info is provided. If the winner does not respond by the given date, the first alternate to email his/her info will receive the prize!

Drum roll please ....

WINNER:

  • Paige who said...
    Those are some cute bags. I like the purse bags and the glitter critter bags! And we go to a lot of parties around here, with 5 kids. The nice thing about bags is that they ARE reuseable. When I give a gift in a bag, I expect that mom to use that bag over and over, like I do, so I think they are better than gift wrap in that way.

UPDATE: PAIGE HAS CLAIMED THE PRIZE (she's fast!)

ALTERNATES:
  • heather who said...
    I love the pink floral gift bag with hearts going down the side.
  • Lucy who said...
    Great bags! Do I get extra credit since I grew up on Penny Lane? My parents even still live there :)I love the monkey bag! Thanks.
  • shontell who said...
    Oh I agree; the wagglin' head monkey bag is totally perfect. We have 4 up coming birthdays in the family in the next two months. yikes. I have bitterness everytime I spend so much on the bags. I will be shopping here everytime!
  • Don and Lisa Osborn who said...
    What a great bargain!!! I would choose the Yellow Polka Dot purse--so fun! Thanks, Lisa
  • ChristiS who said...
    Thanks for sharing this site! I can't believe that they are only $1!! I need to stock up! My favorite bag is the polka dot purse bag with orange and pink--just too precious!
--------------------
Click here to view current and upcoming giveaways hosted by Pennies In My Pocket. Subscribe to receive updates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! How lovely! Thank you very much. Just today we had a birthday party, and one little girl insisted on taking her gift bag home with her. Not the gift, just the bag. I'll email you my address. And thank you so much for the fun contest.

onthegomom said...

Congrats to the winner!!! :-)