Monday, March 3, 2008

4-for-3 Deals and other goodies ...

OK, time to start the week off right...by window shopping. haha I know, cheap thrills, eh? Well, here's a little of what I found. I'll keep posting until the baby wakes up from her morning nap. Good thing I type fast...her naps are getting shorter and shorter.

Amazon's Deal of the Day is a Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigation System list price is $699.99, Yesterday's Price was $369.99, Today's Gold Box Price is $329.99 which is 53% off.

I love browsing the 4-for-3 isle. As always, you can combine any 4 items that participate in this deal:
Kitchen & Dining
Tableware
Pet Supplies
Patio, Lawn & Garden
Home Appliances
Sewing, Craft & Hobby

For the Soccer Moms ... 50% off or more on Soccer items. And something for the Baseball Moms!

Ahhh, she's awake...that didn't last long. Be back later! :-)

3 comments:

Mary512 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Mary @ Adventures in Mommyland

Janice said...

Hey just wanted to let you know about an icredible deal. My sister just called me and told me the at ALbertson dot com you can get a box of 120 Huggie diapers for like $3.50 or something crazy like that. She got 15 boxes for about $75. Thought since you have a lot of mommy readers you might be interested in checking it out.

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Hi this is Janice's sister who bought the Huggies diapers at www.albertsons.com. you register to be a shopper and then go to the tab that says shop A to Z and click on D and then Diapers go to the second page and then it starts with huggies size # 3 to 6 and it's the mega packs. size 3 is a pack of 60 diapers for $3.74. You can also buy as many as you would like. I bought 20 packs which is 1200 diapers for $75.00 Just thought I'd let you know. Thanks Frances