I jumped up and down out of excitement when Lands' End contacted me with the opportunity to review three of their FABULOUS items and the chance to host a giveaway for them. I love Lands' End and feel honored to feature them today.
The winner of the giveaway will be able to choose one of the three items I am reviewing in their choice of color and size!! (Bag is the 25" size.) I will be going over the details on how to enter in just one moment...
This yummy cashmere....wait, CASHMERE, there that's better....sweater is beyond delicious. It's like crème brûlée for your body. Silky soft and just the right weight to wear under a jacket or over a button up shirt. One of the many things that I like about this sweater is that it is fits well without hugging the wrong curves, if you know what I mean. I have this in Spice Brown. There are so many colors to choose from and I'm eyeing the Camel Heather right now. Trust me, this would make a FABULOUS Christmas gift for any woman on your list. A monogram is available for a small fee. Love that! Retail Value: $89.50
I have to admit that before Lands' End sent me their Lighthouse Wheeled Duffel Bag, I wasn't expecting to be that impressed. I mean, a bag is a bag, right? Let me just tell you that I've permanently retired my old duffel bag. This one is definitely the new generation!! Besides the fact that it's VERY sturdy, it's very good looking AND it's on wheels! You know you're hip when you have a cell phone pocket (as well as another pocket for whatevers) in the side zip. The handle is awesome, too. You can swivel and lock it so that when you pull it fits your hand better. I'm a fan of this because of my wrist pain....imagine that, carpel tunnel anyone? I requested the Dusk Black because black goes with 'everything', but now I'm kind of wishing I got the Pink Coral. How cute is that one?? (Bright Red is pictured to the left.) Retail Value: $149.50
Last and certainly NOT least...the Kids' Fleece Slippers are my new best friend! (I got the ones in the photo here.) Seriously, they are. Let me explain. Our entire downstairs flooring is travertine stone. It's gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but it is rather chilly in the winter. No, more like temperatures nearing below zero. Well, maybe not that cold, but I worry about my 19 month old's tiny toes all the time and the fact that she still falls 34 times a day because the stone is so slippery. I've purchased a plethora of those non-skid socks to keep her from creating new bumps and bruises, but she still does. So far, she has yet to topple in these ADORABLE slippers because of the suede soles. I am not worried at all about her tootsies being chilled either because she can't pull them off like socks. They have a rib-knit ankle collar that must have been made by a mom. Oh and the super cushy and soft padding inside....it's feet heaven for sure. I'm not only going to purchase a pair of these every year for her, I'm getting some for myself (they come in adult sizes, too) as well as a few others on my list!! Retail Value: $19.50
You've fallen in love and want some for yourself, huh? I knew you would. Here's how to enter this giveaway for your chance to win one of these fabulous items...
Leave a comment on this post with the following information: (must be a US resident)
- Your Name & Email Address (if you don't link to your blog already) OR if you don't want to leave your email address, come back on 12/17/08 to see if you're the winner. Contest ends 12/16/08
- Browse the Lands' End website and find something that catches your eye that isn't offered in this giveaway. Tell me what it is.
- Let me also know which ONE of these three items you would want if you won this contest.
Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, Dec. 16, 2008 at 11:59pm PST.
**EARN EXTRA ENTRIES** I love extra credit! ;-) YOU MUST indicate in your entry that you've done the extra credit. I will visit your site to verify.
- Earn 2 extra entries: Blog about this contest in your blog with a link to it. Include the url to your blog in your entry comment for verification.
- Earn MORE - 2 extra entries: Snag my button (near the top right of this blog) and add it to your blog or website. If you already have it posted, you will still earn extra entries.
- OR if you don't have a blog and would like to earn 2 extra entries....Email 5 or more of your friends about this contest and forward or copy the email to me. Please include your name on the email so I know who it is from. Here's my email address: click here
Click on the 'Giveaways' link on top toolbar to view the winner after the contest deadline or come back to this post. As always, I will never use your information for anything other than to contact you if you are the winner. Promise. :-)