The fine people from SmartShopper contacted me asking if I'd be interested in trying out their product and host a giveaway. After looking more into this fabulous little gadget, I counted the days until I received it in the mail!!!
I don't know about you, but I don't always keep my grocery lists 'nice and tidy'...meaning that I may write "Tabasco sauce" on a sticky because it was near the pantry and then scribble "Bisquick" on a notepad near the fridge. Getting the sticky note and notepad together can be as hard as mixing oil and water at times. This can sometimes lead to multiple trips to the store...I realllllly dislike having to do that.
The SmartShopper saves you time, energy and money. All you have to do is press a little button and say what item you want into the speaker. As soon as you remember something random like cumin or paper plates, just press the button and forget about finding a pen and paper.
Just add each item AS YOU THINK OF THEM!
When you're ready to go to the store, just print out your list! It will categorize all your items by departments in the grocery store. You'll save oodles in gas alone by keeping your list organized resulting in less trips to the store!
Oh and if you have more things to do, like run to the bank or pick up dry cleaning you can have that printed, too! The SmartShopper will help keep you sane. ;-)
Some way cool facts about the SmartShopper :
*State-of-the-art voice recognition
*2,500 Pre-loaded items
*Built-in printer requires NO ink cartridges
*Easy-to-read LED display
*Uses four standard AA batteries
*Magnetic mount for refrigerator or wall-mount option
*Durable plastic with a brushed aluminum front
*Includes 3 paper rolls, wall mounting kit, item booklet, and instructions
The SmartShopper Electronic Grocery List Organizer is now only $69.99 at SmartShopperUSA.com with Free Shipping AND right now SmartShopperUSA.com wants to offer a $25 off discount code for their Twitter followers and their friends. Share it! Retweet it! CODE: GOQ5495
You've heard enough and want one FREE, right? I knew you would. Here's how to enter this giveaway for your chance to win one...
Leave a comment on this post with the following information: (must be a US resident) *You must follow these simple rules or else your entry will not count.*
- Your Name & Email Address (if you don't link to your blog already) OR if you don't want to leave your email address, come back on 1/28/09 to see if you're the winner. Contest ends 1/27/09
- Jump on over to SmartShopper and tell me something you've learned about the product and if you would keep it or who you'd give it to.
Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:59pm PST.
**EARN EXTRA ENTRIES** I love extra credit! ;-) YOU MUST make a NEW entry for each extra credit item you participate in. I will visit your site to verify.
- Earn 2 extra entries: Blog about this contest in your blog with a link to it. Include the url to your blog in your entry comment for verification.
- Earn MORE - 2 extra entries: Snag my button (near the top right of this blog) and add it to your blog or website. If you already have it posted, you will still earn extra entries.
- OR if you don't have a blog and would like to earn 2 extra entries....Email 5 or more of your friends about this contest and forward or copy the email to me. Please include your name on the email so I know who it is from. Here's my email address: click here
Click on the 'Giveaways' link on top toolbar to view the winner after the contest deadline or come back to this post. As always, I will never use your information for anything other than to contact you if you are the winner. Promise. :-)