Wednesday, November 28, 2007

answers to reader questions

This is the part of the show where Melody picks a few reader questions from her email box and answers them for the whole world to read ... because the world cares, you know. ;-)


Melody,

I really enjoy your site. I like to shop and I thought I was a bargain shopper until I stumbled upon your blog and realized I could be saving a lot more. Thank you for the info on all the great deals! I'm so curious, are you purchasing from all these 'deals'? If so, please tell me how you can afford it!

Gina


Greetings Gina!
First off, thank you! I'm so glad you like my blog! I'm happy to help you keep more $$ in your pocket! Heavens no do I buy up all the bargains I list! I barely have enough time to post them much less work 20 jobs to buy all this stuff! haha When the baby goes down for a nap, I get on the Internet and hunt for deals, post them and then, on occasion, purchase a few! I usually state in the post if it is a deal that I've taken advantage of myself.



Love you blog! I'm addicted and come by a few times a day now! Shhh we won't tell my boss, OK? I still have 90% of my Christmas shopping to do! I'm sure you must be done, right? -Danielle



Howdy, Danielle! My lips are sealed ... I won't tell your boss, but I think a great gift for your boss would be to let him/her know about the site so he/she can save money, too! hahahaha J/K Thought I would add a shameless plug! I am ALMOST done with my Christmas shopping. Still need 4 or 5 gifts. I started back in October, but wish I would have started in January. We are trying to keep it more simple this year and I've had fun trying to find personal gifts for everyone on our list. I love giving during the holidays, but am a firm believer that we should focus on the real reason for the season ... Jesus. I love the idea of handmade gifts as well. I'm just not that handy. ;-)


OK, the baby is waking up. Gotta love baby monitors! Keep the emails coming! My inbox overfloweth right now, but I promise I'll get back to you soon!

Pennies In My Pocket Email

~melody~

No comments: