Wednesday, November 28, 2007

how cute is this?? twin dolls for your little girl!

Mytwinn.com (eToys Direct, Inc.)

This is just beyond adorable! I've never seen anything like it. I'll definitely have to bookmark this site for later use because my daughter is too young to appreciate how insanely cute this is! My Twinn Dolls has a ton of little 'mini me' dolls you design, dress up and accessorize to look just like the bundle of girly joy in your life! I would have been begging for this doll when I was a kid!

They have some sales going on right now that are worthy of checking out. Also, if you're interested in these dolls, order soon so you can get them in time for Christmas! I really can't get over how adorable these are!!

My Twinn: up to 25% off Select Girl & Doll Pajamas (ends 12.3)
My Twinn: Up to 15% off Select Matching Girl & Doll Outfits (ends 12.3)
My Twinn: 10% off Select Doll Outfits (ends 12.3)

Just click on the banner to get to their website.

No comments: