Tuesday, November 27, 2007

do you know how much melody loves christmas music??

...A TON! There is a very strict rule in my house. From Thanksgiving to New Years ONLY Christmas music is allowed in the house, car or where ever it is humanly possible for us to change the station. I am thankful for satellite radio holiday stations and CDs. I mean, to interrupt a fabulously joyful Christmas song with a commercial is simply sinful.

I was reading one of my favorite blogs, My Little Corner of the World, and saw that Mari shares the love of Christmas music AND Michael W. Smith with me. On Monday, she was telling us about how she scored a free Michael W. Smith CD through another blog. Well, I just had to find a good deal on this one since the freebies are all gone.

So, this is what I found....
Barnes and Noble
Duet with American Idol finalist Mandisa, "Christmas Day"
List Price $13.99
Online Price $11.99
Member Price $10.79
Here's where the deal gets good...
Barnes and Noble is giving you 20% CASH BACK on your purchases when you use paypal at check out! Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooo!

Don't forget the FREE shipping, too! You'll receive free shipping on eligible orders of $25 or more. So, get in the giving spirit and buy some for friends this Christmas! Give it to them early so they can play it all month long! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good deal. i'm getting 5!

alabama kate