Friday, November 30, 2007

one time use codes up for grabs!

We have Wen to thank for this oh-so-generous coupon gift! Thanks, tons! :::tips hat:::: These are ONE TIME USE codes so first come, first served!

Hey there - in my many Old Navy orders, they've included codes for 20% off at Piperlime.com, the Gap's new online shoe store. I'm not going to use these, so thought I'd pass them along. The codes are good through Dec. 22 and are one-time only use. Piperlime offers free shiping and returns. Here they are: S3Cl57MNP2P5 and QLXRN0ML9H04

I also got codes for $10 off your online purchase of $75 or more at
Old Navy. Again, they're one-time use, but I don't anticipate using all of them :) These codes are good through 12/31/07. Here are the Old Navy codes: S3LRRBKVFPJD and S3MJ49Q84S5S and QFF1H353F8YR

Happy Shopping!
Wen

Thanks again, Wen! You're awesome! :-)


No comments: