Monday, December 10, 2007

make a teenaged girl go 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' . . .

Well, I was slackin' yesterday and didn't get a post done...tisk tisk. It is true when they said, "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" because this 6 foot gal took a huge fall while walking to my car at a friend's house Saturday night. I felt like the old commercial ... I had to call my friend from my cell and tell her, "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" Well, I took it easy yesterday and other than two hugely swollen knees and a grapefruit sized ankle, I'm doing fine.

So, enough of that silly stuff ... lets get back to the sales! ;-)

dELiA*s has TEENAGE GIRL written all over it! I love it ... I miss being a teenager ... oh wait, no I don't, but I do miss being able to wear trendy cutesy things that nobody over 21 should wear! ;-) Do check out the clearance items. They have some good stuff on sale for up to 75% off! Use code XMASDEL until 12/16 and get free shipping on your order no matter how big or small! They are having a 20% off outerwear sale as well as savings on all sweaters!

Now, go make the teenaged girl in your life squeal in that high pitched way that shows how happy she is when she gets clothes for Christmas! Oh and make sure you put in your earplugs before you give her the gift!
Free Shipping at dELiA*s! No minimum order. Use code XMASDEL. Expires 12.16
Last Chance Clearance! Up to 75% Off at dELiA*s! Limited Quantities.
********

No comments: