Saturday, December 1, 2007

multiples magazine

I'm going to re-post this one, just because I'm a proud parent. :-) I posted it a while back. This would make a wonderful gift for any parents of multiples. The winter issue is available for only $1.75 and a year subscription is only $5!! Can't beat that!!

I have a fabulous gift idea for the family on your list that has twins,
triplets, quads or more! Multiples Magazine is getting ready to kick off their first
issue next month and a year subscription is only $5.00! The HUGE bonus to this
magazine is that my darling daughter will be in it! She's not from a multiple
birth, but was in the NICU and there will be an article addressing what to
expect if your little bundle of joy has to stay in Hotel Le NICU. We can't wait
to see her photo in it ...

No comments: