Monday, December 3, 2007

ooooooo more pretty stuff!

I just found this site....maybe I shouldn't have! hehehe You have to check out Limoges Jewelry. They are having a Private Sale- Everything Under $10! Also, you can never go wrong with
PERSONALIZED Jewelry- ON SALE! There are just too many cute personalized items to list! I know the Script Name Necklace is super popular and its on sale! If you have a sister or two or three or even six, you have to check this out: Save 50% off on Sisters Birthstone Ring, now only $19.99!

Here are some other deals:
FREE SHIPPING at Limoges Jewelry on orders over $60!
Save 33% on Sterling Silver Footprints Cross Pendant. Now only $19.99!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this one! I ended up getting the freshwater pearl bracelet for my mom and it was on sale for $6.99! I also got the crystal initial pendant for $9.99 my neice! Saved lots! :)
Caren