Monday, December 3, 2007

these are a few of my favorite things . . .

TimeLife.com
I thought I'd post a few of my favorite things because I'm sure you want to know. ;-) I received these as gifts in the past, loved them and now I give them. There are some good deals happenin' at TimeLife.com . . .

Any SNL fans will absolutely LOVE this set! ON SALE NOW - SNL's heavyweights: Chris Farley, Will Ferrell, and Adam Sandler! Get all their gut-busting moments on 3 DVDs

I would have to say 'ditto' to the reviewer of the "Beautiful Worship" CD set only I listen to them all the time...even when I'm having a good day! I love my praise and worship CDs. They are always in my CD player.
Beautiful Worship - 118 of the most beautiful praise and worship songs on 10CDs - 2 CDs for $9.99!
Shout to the Lord Special Edition - 3 CDs for $9.99!
I Can Only Imagine

Yes, I like country ... don't throw anything at me, K?
TimeLife.com - Country Music

And of course I love a good deal, so here are a few ....
-Get up to 75% OFF selected sale items at TimeLife.com
- Shop for great gifts under $25 at TimeLife.com
- Get$10 Off on your next order over $50 when you shop at TimeLife.com. Enter AFELF at checkout. Expires 01-13-08
- Save 15% on orders of $90. Enter the code AFNOV9
- Get Free S&H on orders of $50+. Enter LKFS86.

No comments: