Friday, January 4, 2008

Fabulous Fridays at Amazon

I woke up this morning, did my daily ritual of fixing breakfast and a bottle for the baby, ate my oatmeal, watched the news and then it hit me that it was Friday. I almost forgot!! Never fear, here are some of the deals from The Friday Sale at Amazon! If you're new here, welcome! Kick back and enjoy theses sales, but keep in mind they are Friday sales so the prices will go up soon.

These Robeez are just too cute to not post...and 53% off at $14.90 makes it even more worth mentioning them. Robeez Infant/Toddler Gingerbread Man Slip On

Please, don't get me started as to why I DO NOT ski. I've taken five...yes 5...ski lessons and have attempted to teach myself as well. Me + skiing = disaster. I am way too uncoordinated for it. Well, if you have the skills, then you will need some Eurosox Ski Super Lite Light Weight Over the Calf Socks which are 42% off at $7.99. You wouldn't have to ski to need these Men's Tec Fleece Ear Warmers...you just need to be cold. They are 60% off at $9.99.

A girl could always use a little cashmere in her wardrobe! Here's a Cashmere Blend Jersey Tipped V-Neck Sweater at 74% off at $19.99 or this Cashmere Blend Cable Front Turtleneck Sweater at 70% off for $19.99!! WOW! Get it for yourself or impress someone for their birthday! ;-)

It's pink and it's cute. This adidas Women's Balance Reversible Beanie is 35% off at $8.99.

Something else to keep you warm and toasty this winter...Multi-Position Ceramic Heater now 67% off at $29.99.

These are for the dogs ... Protege Canine-Version Single-Speed Clipper now 38% off at $79.99. Deluxe Bench Seat Cover now 30% off at $34.99.

I highlighted this item during the Christmas season. I still think its cool. One of those gadgets that you'd get from Grandpa for Christmas or something. I say this because my dad gave us something similar a while back. At first we thought we'd never really use it, but we were wrong. We love it. Get it for dear old dad or grandpa! This one is much more high tech than ours...La Crosse Technology WS-9033TDC Discovery Channel Wireless Weather Station with Heat Index now 50% off at $49.99.

I'm always amazed by the deals on sheets at Amazon. 400-Thread-Count 100% Egyptian Cotton Hemstitch Queen Sheet Set now 60% off at $39.99 marked down from $100! Also available in many colors and sizes.

We have one of these, but definitely didn't get it for this cheap....didn't pay the list price either at least. Man oh man this is a great deal! We cannot live without ours winter or summer! We used to take it on camping trips in the RV. Appalachian 300-Thread-Count King White Goose Down Comforter now 72% off at $69.99 marked down from $250!!! WOW!

Sometimes I think that if I had one of these I'd be inspired to cook more, but then I realize I wouldn't. haha For anyone who is in the market for a KitchenAid KSM50HDBK Heavy-Duty 5-Quart 10-Speed Stand Mixer it's 41% off at $189.99 marked down from $319.99!

Every time my husband pops open a bottle of wine he fusses over how we need one of these Deluxe Wine Opener with Foil Cutter and Corkscrew. It's now 64% off at $15.99. Oooo I could even throw in this Wine Vacuum Pump Preserver with Stoppers. It's only $5.99! 75% off! Woooohooo!

This is the part of the show where Melody speaks of her cookware misery. She realllllly needs a new set. If you're into SAVING $608.01 (84%) and you're feeling ooooober generous, then get it for her (hint hint to the hubby)...Circulon Classic 14-Piece Cookware Set it's only $119.99 marked down from $728!!!

I still think this a fabulous set and would make a wonderful wedding present! 8-Piece Stainless-Steel Tool Set with Canister Holder now 67% off at $29.99.

Have I told you lately how much I love my George Foreman Grill? Well, I love 63% off even more. It's only $29.99 right now. Yaay! Now, go grill up something in 7 minutes and send me a thank you note after. ;-)

There are just too many great deals hanging around the Home Improvement section! I suggest you email your hubby this post, have him click on it and let him tell you what he wants for his birthday or Father's Day. Then, let him help you "Redecorate in 2008". He's such a nice man. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melody, you crack me up! I couldn't stop laughing the entire time I read this post.

I can't ski either. I just sit in the lodge, sip on hot chocolate and watch everyone else ski down the mountain. I figure that hot chocolate is much more fun than a broken bone! lol

I need a new cookware set too. That one you mentioned has great reviews. Maybe I can talk my hubby into getting it for me for my birthday next month? It's worth a shot!

Myra

Anonymous said...

Love the pink beanie!! Great price, too!
Michelle