Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Handbag therapy ...

All together now, "aaaahhhhh handbags!" ;-) Can you see the smile on my face? If you've been here a while, you know that I adore me some handbags. I was window shopping at the mall (Amazon) and saw a few that caught my eye so I thought I'd be a good shopping buddy and share them with ya.

So cute! Tommy Hilfiger Hampshire Tote now 55% off for $30.99!

Stylin' baby stuff holder ... Caden Lane Liam Diaper Bag ummm HELLO 83% off for $25.20!! Wooohoooo!

Oooooh me likey...GUESS Logo Banana Bag in "milk" color now 25% off for $55.99.

Mama loves Prada and especially Prada on sale! Prada Black Leather Tote now 62% off for $499.

Fun colors ... Chinese Laundry Double Front Pocket Handbag now 40% off for $29.99.

Not on sale, but I like it anyway ... Large ''Mirabella'' Hobo now $34.95.

Here are some more Handbags for 40-70% off. Baby is waking from her nap, so mama needs to put the laptop down now. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a girl after my own heart -- HANDBAGS!! That's a great price for a Prada! The diaper bag almost makes me want another baby ... almost! ha! I'm really diggin' the Tommy Hilfiger Tote.

I shouldn't have found this site! lol