Saturday, January 26, 2008

Help the hubby out ...

My hubby and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. Our anniversary is close to V-day so we focus more on that. I know a lot of people that just adore Valentine's so I'm trying to get the deals out for those who aren't V-day grinches like us. I'm sure most women don't need help getting a little gift for their love muffins so here are a few things that can be emailed to the hubbies or significant other in case he needs a nudge in the right direction. ;-)

Macy''s site-wide clearance - Save 25-70% at Amazon

Spend More & Save Up to $50 on Select Jewelry until midnight PST tonight.

Extra 25% Off Everything in Our Valentine's Gift Center at SmartBargains.com- ends tonight. Plus new customers receive and extra 12% off any order of $200 or more!

Get an Extra 30% off at Checkout on Select Jewelry

Shop for your Valentine and get FREE SHIPPING at Limogés! Code SHIPLOVE, valid 1.21.08 - 2.29.08

Save up to 60% off select jewelry at Montgomery Ward.

8 comments:

Kellan said...

Hey Melody - thanks for the great gift ideas/links. Hope you are having a good weekend. See you later. Kellan

onthegomom said...

I happen to be one of those Valentine Day Grinches (never heard that term until you said it...but wow does it fit!)

I'm still going to check out your deals though, cuz I cannot resist!!!!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

onthegomom - So glad to know I'm not alone. I'm with you....I still like to check out the sales. :)

~melody~

Anonymous said...

Hey Melody! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Yours is great! I don't know what to do for Valentines Day.... I cringed when I went into Target like two days after Christmas and the Valentines Day stuff was out already!!! Thanks for some deals!

WORKING MOM said...

Candy for the babes. That's all we do for V-day. Great Blog. Can't believe Montgomery Wards is still around.

Amy said...

Great deals, girlfriend!! We don't exchange gifts on Valentine's Day because both of our birthdays are so close to the holiday. Here's hoping for a little chocolate though :)

Anonymous said...

I love Valentine's and we exchange little goodies. Hubby usually gets me a little piece of jewelry (nothing too expensive) and I get him some cologne or a dvd or something.Our girls get candies and maybe a bracelet or necklace.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Now THAT's what I'm talking about. There is all sorts of good ideas Melody! Thanks for all these finds!