Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Run, don't walk ...

...to DarlingShoes.com $1 & $2 SALE! Wow, I am amazed at the discounts! Now is the time to stock up on some adorable shoes for the little ones. If you have a child, little one on the way or going to a baby shower soon, then break out the pennies in your penny jar because that's all it's going to take to cash in on the deals!


I'm off to take advantage of this one before everything runs out!
UPDATE: Wooooohoooooo! I just got 24 pairs of adorable shoes for $31 with shipping! I also bought many for friends who are expecting babies soon!

9 comments:

DisneyMom said...

How cute! :) Wow, the prices sound great. Thanks for the site.

Nasir's Mom said...

Nice site, wish they had a wider variety. But a good idea to get some as baby shower gifts.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I agree, Nasir's Mom ... I wish they had a wider variety, too. They do have great 'everyday' shoes though. It may be a good thing (for me) that they don't have a ginormous selection because then I'd spend too much! hahaha
~melody~

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Melody - I puffy heart your new blog design - it's sincerely FANTASTIC!

jennwa said...

Wow what a bargain. Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on this one! I got tons of shoes for my daughter yesterday! You had such a great idea about getting some as gifts that I decided to stock up for my gift closet! THANKS!
Myla

Nissa said...

woo hoo! Even though I was only able to get 1 pair that'll fit Melodie, I got a bunch of others for shower gifts, and the total was still only what I'd pay for one pair even at payless! That rules!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I'm so thrilled you were able to cash in on this deal. I'm still amazed by it!

~melody~

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I'm so thrilled you were able to cash in on this deal. I'm still amazed by it!

~melody~