Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sale of the Day at The Company Store

More ways to decorate your home ...
I just love places that host daily specials. It's like opening a gift online everyday....gifts that you don't have to act as if you like them if you don't! Here is the Sale of the Day at The Company Store. I would snag the Skirted Storage Ottoman (70% off ) if I didn't already have some. Also, the Wide Striped Chenille Rug (60% off) is adorable for a child's room!

Don't forget to check out what's on SALE at The Company Store®. I'm in love with the Roman Shades for 50% off. There are lots of panel drapes on sale for up to 75% off, too! The Rainbow Wall Shelves (50% off) are adorable!

If you haven't already, don't forget to enter the giveaway contest going on for a customized blog layout! Just click on the "Giveaways" link on the toolbar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, those are great prices for the ottoman and rug. I don't need the rug, but I could use more storage around this house! Thanks for the heads up! I'm heading over to get 2.
-h