Thursday, August 14, 2008

Everything 'Baby' is SO Cute!

I can't resist posting these deals. Everything 'baby' just makes me smile. I like keeping a stock of gifts for when I slack and don't go shopping in advance for a shower.

The key to getting an even better deal on these already amazing prices is to put something in your cart that has Free Super Saver Shipping so that you get shipping for free. Grab something you need that is eligible for the free shipping and then you won't have to run to the store for that, too. Sometimes I throw toiletries or a kitchen item I need...reminder to self, I need a new hand mixer...

These deals are all from The Children's Place on Amazon:

ADORABLE Embroidered Sleeveless Polo (pictured up top)
Baby Girl 3-6 Months
Price: %10.50
Sale: $1.99 - 81% off!

Pink Ruffle Skort
Baby Girl 6-9 Months or 18 Months
Price: $12.50
Sale: $2.99 - 76% off!

Seriously CANNOT stand how cute this one is...
Hibiscus Sash Shorts
Baby Girl 6-9 Months
Price: $10.50
Sale: $2.99 - 72% off!

Ruffle Jeans
Baby Girl - Many Sizes
Price: $12.50
Sale: $4.99 - 60% off!

Buckle Nylon Shorts
Baby Boy - Many sizes & colors to choose from
Price: $12.50
Sale: $2.99 - 76% off!

Striped Romper
Baby Boy 3-6 Months
Price: $10.50
Sale: $1.99 - 81% off!

Cargo Swim Trunks
Baby Boy 0-3 Months or 3-6 Months
Price: $10.50
Sale: $1.99 - 81% off!

Hahaha I just think this one his hilarious!
Graphic Tee
Baby Boy 6-9 Months
Price: $7.50
Sale: $2.99 - 60% off!


Check out the rest of these great deals by clicking HERE!

4 comments:

Kellan said...

So darling and GREAT deals.

So nice to see you today - hope you have been well. Take care and I'll see you soon - Kellan

Anonymous said...

I have to get that "Keep your sunny side up" tee for my nephew. That is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! I would check in every few weeks or so and got worried about you. So glad to hear that everything is great! I understand why you would need time off.

These deals are just so great! I have several prego friends so your idea about stocking up on gifts is perfect. I'm heading over to the sale now!

Jodie

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Dudette. Welcome BAAAACK! You were missed. For real!