I just got off the phone with a dear 'old' friend. The friend that goes all the way back to the 7th grade. He was like my brother and we were inseparable as kids. We recently reconnected and got our families together and man, it was so hilarious!
Have you ever gotten in touch with an old pal after YEARS and then found everything fell right back into place? We just had one of those phone conversations where you're laughing so hard your stomach hurts, you're interrupting each other left and right, finishing each other's sentences, laughing again and again and again. I'm so thankful that my husband 'gets' me...he knows I live for this stuff. He sat beside me playing some online card while occasionally chuckling at his girl.
He wishes he knew me as a kid...although, he would have thought I was a nut...for sure.
And rightfully, so. ;-)
* Valentine's Day Coloring Pages - printable
*Bayer Diabetes Monitors free w mail in rebate at drugstore.com. Offer good while supplies last.
Am I the only one who doesn't own a Blu-ray?
Save Up to 50% on Blu-ray
Oh Tommy Boy
Save 30% or More on Tommy Hilfiger Apparel
drugstore.com's 10th Anniversary Sale. Up to 60% off!
* Once a year - the Beauty.com sale! Limited quantities for a limited time!
* Free Shipping on ANY purchase at Beauty.com. Offer ends 02.22.09.
* Buy the Stila Backstage with Lela Rose Spring 2009 kit (a $77 Value) only at Beauty.com.
* Spend $40 on tarte and get a free full size Rejuvelash ($16 value) at Beauty.com. While supplies last.
* With every $60 Eve Lom purchase, receive a 1oz. Cleanser ($42 value) at Beauty.com. While supplies last.
* $10 off $60 at Beauty.com!
Valentine's Day Deals
* Triple the Passion- Buy 12 Roses, get 6 FREE+ FREE red glass vase+ FREE Fannie May® Gourmet Chocolates- only $29.99!
* Buy 12 Roses, get 6 FREE+ FREE red glass vase+ FREE Fannie May® Gourmet Chocolates- only $29.99!
I found this super yummy recipe from allrecipes.com ...This seems too easy and sounds too good to be true. This will be my first time fixing this recipe.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 pound ground turkey
2 (10.75 ounce) cans low sodium tomato soup (or sub 1 can of soup with Rotel tomatoes)
2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
1/2 medium onion, chopped
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
1 pinch ground black pepper
1 pinch ground allspice
salt to taste
1. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place turkey in the skillet, and cook until evenly brown; drain.
2. Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray, and mix in turkey, tomato soup, kidney beans, black beans and onion. Season with chili powder, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, cumin, black pepper, allspice and salt.
3. Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low or 4 hours on High.
Head over to Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for more Slow Cooking recipes and to participate in Slow Cooking Thursday!
When is the last time you got a stomach cramp