Ahhhhh I had the most wonderful 'baby is taking a nap' time yesterday. It was one of those cold...but not too cold, rainy...but not too rainy days yesterday. I was enjoying the overcast day. I put the baby down for a nap and decided to not do laundry or dishes or cleaning. Instead, I beat my high score on an online word game, ate some Marie Callender's Pie, read a gushy novel and then took a glorious nap. When I woke up, the baby was still sleeping.
Does it get any better than that?
* For anyone who saw the movie Fireproof, here is the 30 day challenge. You can print it out for free. 30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge
* Free 1 day pass to Sam's Club. Expires 3/31/09
* A friend told me about this site months ago and I'm just now getting to it. You don't have to be a member to watch movies and TV shows for FREE! Hulu - Free TV Shows & Movies Online
* $20 Off Andis Hair Dryers, Straighteners, and More. There are some great deals already, then add in the $20...score!
* It's that time of the year again....TAXES! Here are some deals on Tax Preparation.
- Tax Software Downloads
- TurboTax Deals
- H&R Block TaxCut
* Save up to 50% on Academy Award Winning Films.
OK, this isn't on sale, but it's pretty darn cool and you can pre-order to reserve your place in line!
Kindle 2: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Device (Latest Generation)
What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?