Friday, November 2, 2007

mmmm that smells good ...

Ever had anyone tell you that? If you haven't, then hop on over to Bath & Body Works!

They are having some great sales. Just went in today, but I held myself back. I did get get two of the Pink Grapefruit Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap & 1 of my standard scents, Warm Vanilla Sugar since they are having a $3 sale on their Anti-Bacterial products. I'm addicted to the Foaming Hand Soaps....they're fabulous! We usually stock up when they go on sale, but I still had plenty from the last sale. If you use anti-bacterial hand sanitizer then you have to try their foam hand sanitizers. They are very gentle on your skin and smell oh so fabulous! ;)

They are also have a FREE special .. purchase $10 or more and receive a FREE Temptations or Signature Collection product (up to $11 value) of your choice. Next time I go, I'll be getting some Christmas gifts ... I think I'll pick one of their Signature hair products as my freebie ... I've always wanted to try that and who doesn't love great smelling hair? A bonus to that is that the Signature hair products are 2 for $10 so I get one for free and then only have to pay $5 for the other one! Score!

If you're shopping online, enter in promotion code FREESHIP65 on orders of $65 or more and get rid of your shipping cost! I see tons of potential for Christmas gifts here! hint hint ;-)

No comments: