Friday, January 18, 2008

Amazon Friday Sale Strikes Again ...

I'm so late this morning ... just got an email from a Pennies In My Pocket fan asking where the Amazon Friday Sale post was. It's here - it's here! The baby just went down for her nap so now I can devote all my attention to this sale or at least until she wakes up. ;-)

If you need a new digital camera or looking to buy one for a lucky friend or family member, here's a 7.0 MP for 20% off for $79.99 and Free Super Saver Shipping. 7.0MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom

If you have kids (or a hubby who loves to play like a kid) and your house isn't noisy enough, then this drum set may help you raise the decibles in your home. Digital Drum Machine with Adapter now 26% off saving you $89.96.

Music and cake??? Who ever thought of this one is either totally nuts or loves to sing to everything ... it would make a funny gag gift, for sure. Street Musical Cake Knife sings 3 different cake-related occasion songs and is now 71% off for $9.99 and eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping. I think I just may get this for the gift closet...hilarious!

Oooooo me likey this color. It's like a lipstick RED! (had to post a picture of it!) KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer now 43% off saving you $150!! Free Super Saver Shipping, too!

Mmmmm love the smell of freshly ground coffee ... Braun Aromatic Coffee Grinder now 20% off for $15.99.

Keep the pup warm ... oh and it's a part of the 4-for-3 promotion, too. Pet Quilted Down Jacket now 41% off for $9.99 and eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.

Because everyone should have the means to cook a Thanksgiving turkey in one of these (comes with a 30-minute outdoor cooking video with turkey, chicken, fish recipes, too)...30-Quart Professional-Grade Outdoor Cooking Set with Burner now 60% off for $39.99 and Free Super Saver Shipping.

1 comment:

Are You Serious! said...

I LOVEEE the red kitchen aid too. My huband bought me the blue one... BUT I love my kitchen aid and it's the best gift I've gotten... :)